Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Subject: Is second Life REALLY a good place for me?
I should really do some introducing. I'm Doug. Dougg Eebus on Second Life. I really made this blog to just express and put in words what happened in my experiences in this world. I guess you could say today was a pretty bad day.

I logged on and got a swarm of IM's. Accusations that were completly false. And to top it all off. They want to turn around and beg me for money. I have a small income in Second Life and with the money I do get I usually spend to help out people. But when you use me for things and materialistic items, thats not cool.

I started to think..Is SL really a place for me. I've been lied to all the time. Should I really put myself out there for more abuse. Franz talked to me though. Explained that I have so much more in Second Life. He usually is always right.

It was a short night for me. I logged feeling..heartbroken i guess you could say. I wish I dident bother Franz. He is so good to me and I hate making him worried.

Anyways. I need some rest.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rammy said...
Hi Dougg - I hope you write more - your friend - Rammy

Blogger Unknown said...
Kitty, I hope you write more too. Just found your blog through Rammy. You can use mine on your list too. http://quagmirejuran.blogspot.com/
Your blog would be a good place to express yourself, you quiet-beautiful Kitty. And I too hate too bother Franz with anything, but he would not be there if he didn't care. Love ya!

Blogger Jordyn Carnell said...
I will echo everyone..

KEEP WRITING

Write for you.. to find out what you think about things.. to learn what is inside you.

You might be surprised at how thoughtful, kind, and cool you are.

my 2¢

About Me

My name is Dougg Eebus. I am a neko, furry, in second life.

I have a difficult time trusting people. Though I ease up over time.

This blog will show you my “adventures as I go through Second Life. Some good…some bad. I wish that we have a both pleasurable experience as I write this blog.

Archive

July 2008 l August 2008 l October 2008 l December 2008 l June 2009 l

Friends

  • RAMMY!
  • |


    Music


    MusicPlaylist



    Them bitches.



    Links will be added later

    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link


    Design

    Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u.
    However, brush credits DO NOT go to me.