Monday, June 15, 2009
Subject: Yu bettahhh woorkk :)
Worrrk; Turn to the left.
Woorrk; Now turn to the right.
Woorkk; Shashay Shante.


So i guess I can finnaly say i've found someone i can talk about anything to. Josh really knows how to put my heart at ease. He says the right things at the right time. Hah I can say I love him? I guess. Hah, it gives me a funny feeling inside. I hope im saying it to the right person.

Well I talked to alot of people, catched up with alot of people. I'm glad that alot of people i used to hang out with are still on SL. And Im meeting alot of new people. I think I'm starting to love SL again.

Franzz was talking to me about this Gor-like RP he is starting up. I love the idea. I would love to be part of. :)

0 Comments:

About Me

My name is Dougg Eebus. I am a neko, furry, in second life.

I have a difficult time trusting people. Though I ease up over time.

This blog will show you my “adventures as I go through Second Life. Some good…some bad. I wish that we have a both pleasurable experience as I write this blog.

Archive

July 2008 l August 2008 l October 2008 l December 2008 l June 2009 l

Friends

  • RAMMY!
  • |


    Music


    MusicPlaylist



    Them bitches.



    Links will be added later

    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link


    Design

    Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u.
    However, brush credits DO NOT go to me.